Blackarmor Offroad Australian designed and engineered suspension components will give you a smoother ride both on and off road.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER WHENÂ CHOOSING A SUSPENSION KIT
- Identify what the vehicle will be used for theÂ majority of the time. E.g. Recreational, constantÂ load, work vehicle etc.
- Are accessories fitted to the vehicle or will they beÂ added in the future (e.g. bull bar, winch, rear tyreÂ carrier, long range fuel tank).
- Never assume the vehicle is at a standard rideÂ height, a previous owner may have modified theÂ vehicle (check for different colour coil springs orÂ extra leafs in the leaf spring pack).
- Be aware if the vehicle has already been fittedÂ with aftermarket or modified springs the newÂ springs may not give the height change expected.
- Always measure the vehicles eye brow heightÂ measurement before removing the old springs &Â when the new springs have been fitted after a testÂ drive.
Heavy Duty Range: BLACKARMOR 38CAL is a gas shock absorber that will improve ride quality by reducing body roll and increasing vehicle stability.
Performance Range: The 45CAL range brings together on road prowess and off road durability into a fast acting monotube design.
Extra Heavy Duty Range: BLACKARMOR 50CAL is the heavy weight contender of our shock absorber range.
Download our catalogue in PDF to view our complete range of suspension, tyres and wheels.
BLACKARMOR OFFROAD is proudly Australian owned, designed and engineered for AUSTRALIA'S toughest conditions.
BLACKARMOR OFFROAD specialise in suspension, tyres & rims purpose built for OFFROAD conditions.
Tested by us
Offroading is our passion! We have pushed and tested every product in our range to the limit, so that we can proudly stand behind the BLACKARMOR OFFROAD name.